Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] [GME] CodZombiez Operator Application

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] [GME] CodZombiez Operator Application Empty [Accepted] [GME] CodZombiez Operator Application

Post  [GME] CodZombiez Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:01 am

Steam/In-Game Name: [GME] CodZombiez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40827706

Time Spent on TTT: 80 hours

Why You Deserve This Job: I deserve this job because I am fair in my dealings between players and often try to not jump to conclusions. I play in the mornings a lot and when people come on and break the rules I am helpless to do anything. I help the operators/admins whenever I can and I would like to take the next step to operator and show my worth to the server.

Availability and Timezone. Available during the week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 230 until around 530. On weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) Pretty much all day unless I have plans.

About Yourself: I am a casual gamer, i play all kinds of games. I would rather play with friends or people I know then alone or with strangers. I enjoy helping gaming communities. I am very active when it comes to gaming, just about everyday I game. I try to stay calm under pressure but even the best have trouble with that sometimes.

What do you plan to bring to the DGC community?: An experienced player with knowledge of how this position is ran/ the professionalism that is required when someone breaks the rules. I also offer a calm, mostly collected person who likes helping people out.

Time You’ve Been A Part
of DGC:
Actual In Game Hours: all 80 hours that I have played Gmod. On a calendar base: about 5-6 weeks

Previous Admin Experiences: I am currently a Moderator over at another gaming community Gaming Made Easy

Additional Information About yourself: I love Giraffes, I play too many video games and I'm a rocker through and through.
[GME] CodZombiez
[GME] CodZombiez
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] [GME] CodZombiez Operator Application Empty Re: [Accepted] [GME] CodZombiez Operator Application

Post  Col. Avalanche Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 am

1 out of 2 approvals. I like you as a player, and you never cause any problems. I have seen you helping out numerous other players who have questions, and you often make attempts to calm thing down when it's chaotic.
Col. Avalanche
Col. Avalanche
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] [GME] CodZombiez Operator Application Empty Re: [Accepted] [GME] CodZombiez Operator Application

Post  Moose Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Your a good player, and i enjoy having you around. You would make a good OP. Support.

Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Hokay, Dun fuck up now mang. I would like to see you be more active on the forums though. sopleasedothat
Congrats. Approved

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum