Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Broseidons Bloody Op(Admin Edit: and admin) App...

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Broseidons Bloody Op(Admin Edit: and admin) App... Empty [Accepted] Broseidons Bloody Op(Admin Edit: and admin) App...

Post  The Broseidon Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Steam/In-Game Name: Broseidon/Brovahkiin/Melvin

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:27594456

Time Spent on TTT: Around 280 hours.

Why You Deserve This Job: I was previously a Super Admin. I always do what I can to keep the server player friendly.

Availability and Timezone: Whenever I'm not working or in class. I'm ALWAYS on the server.

About Yourself: I play video games and I'm a college student. You want to know anything else, ask.

What do you plan to bring to the DGC community?: Same thing I have been since day one. Just trying to keep it a friendly server.

Time You’ve Been A Part of DGC: Since before the server was started.

Previous Admin Experiences:Was already a Super admin here. 8 months on another server.

Additional Information About yourself: Sick of filling out apps...
The Broseidon
The Broseidon

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Broseidons Bloody Op(Admin Edit: and admin) App... Empty Re: [Accepted] Broseidons Bloody Op(Admin Edit: and admin) App...

Post  Sneekers Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:27 pm

your the best admin ever, and should in my honest opinion get super admin back, you were fair and cool some of the best ingredients to a successful mod/admin. Anyways GL

SUPPORT 110%

Sneekers
Super Admin
Super Admin

https://dgcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Broseidons Bloody Op(Admin Edit: and admin) App... Empty Re: [Accepted] Broseidons Bloody Op(Admin Edit: and admin) App...

Post  Col. Avalanche Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Pretty much what Sneekers said. 1 our of 2 approvals.
Col. Avalanche
Col. Avalanche
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Glad to have you back buddy.
Super-admin away.

Approve

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum