Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneaky Fox's admin app (simple enough for the dumbest of bitches)

+4
Fister
Ludicium
GenePName
Sneaky Fox
8 posters

Go down

Sneaky Fox's admin app (simple enough for the dumbest of bitches) Empty Sneaky Fox's admin app (simple enough for the dumbest of bitches)

Post  Sneaky Fox Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 am

Steam/In-Game Name: Sneaky Fox

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:26386658

Time With DGC: I was in DGC since it was made. I've also been with the DexnDes server. Only been an admin for DexnDes TTT server and DGC'S TTT server as well.

Why You Deserve This Job: Because I have a fair tolerance of people in the server. I enforce bans when called for. I've never abused my powers against permission. I'm well liked in the community, at least as far as i'm aware of. Plus i'll make sure others stay in line with the server rules. I'm unemployed and don't have school so I have plenty of free time.

I'm better suited for this job Because...

i've never had a single complaint on me and I do my job without abusing.

Additional Information:
i was admin before but i'm looking for being promoted to super admin

Last edited by Sneaky Fox on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thatsnotgoodenough.jpg)
Sneaky Fox
Sneaky Fox

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Fox's admin app (simple enough for the dumbest of bitches) Empty Re: Sneaky Fox's admin app (simple enough for the dumbest of bitches)

Post  GenePName Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:59 am

I feel like very little effort was put into posting this.

Just me.
GenePName
GenePName

https://dgcf.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Fox's admin app (simple enough for the dumbest of bitches) Empty Re: Sneaky Fox's admin app (simple enough for the dumbest of bitches)

Post  Ludicium Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:11 pm

agreed come on sneaky D:
Ludicium
Ludicium
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Fox Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Ludicium wrote:agreed come on sneaky D:

I know i didn't >__>

But I thought this was just a resign up thing. I was admin before and figured that I just needed to throw in the application and stuff. Didn't think I'd have to bore through all the details and stuff. >___> Sigh fine I'll redo it. Later though, I'm not in the mood to correct it right now.
Sneaky Fox
Sneaky Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:08 am

Ok, now I can approve.

1 of 2

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Fox Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:09 pm

come on avalanche. It's been nearly two weeks and all the other admins would agree to me being admin

Sneaky Fox's admin app (simple enough for the dumbest of bitches) _310
Sneaky Fox
Sneaky Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer B Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Don't complain when you're not the only one.

I understand you may of been a former admin, but that doesn't give you the golden ticket to go see Willy Wonka.

Maybe Avalanche had something come up, like a family emergency, he needed to travel somewhere for his work, ect.

Be Patient.

Thanks

Jen
Jennifer B
Jennifer B
Admin
Admin

Location : Madrid, Spain or Berlin, Germany (moving hopefully soon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Fox Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 pm

it's just the fact that he's already accepted headcrab and just left us hanging that annoys me the most.
Sneaky Fox
Sneaky Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:58 pm

I just nagged at him whenever he was in the server to go look at it until he did.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Col. Avalanche Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 pm

I just have a busy life, deal with it. I look through all the applications, threads, posts, and messages - everyday. The fact that I don't reply doesn't change the fact that I've been through them. The only reason as to why I haven't yet given my response is because I haven't seen much of you around. This, of course, may be due to the fact that I haven't been very active server-wise lately, so I do apologize.

For the time being, I'll give you a green light.

Veto that, I am going to accept you for a one week trial. You will be granted admin powers from this Monday (April 30), to 12:00am of the next Sunday. I will be watching you closely, and will note everything you do. If you meet the Managers' expectations of an Administrator, you will be allowed to keep your position. Otherwise, you will have the rank returned to Operator, and the application will be denied.
Col. Avalanche
Col. Avalanche
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmbender Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Personally, I believe that you are not online enough to become an admin, and you have quite a temper and lose your cool rather quickly.
Dmbender
Dmbender
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Fox Tue May 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Dmbender wrote:Personally, I believe that you are not online enough to become an admin, and you have quite a temper and lose your cool rather quickly.

I'm on a lot actually, but i do have a personal life. I have never seen you on there.

I don't actually lose my cool easily. There was only one time I really lost my cool and that was the night of all the rdmers and back talkers, and I was by myself.
Sneaky Fox
Sneaky Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Col. Avalanche Tue May 01, 2012 3:30 pm

No matter what the scenerio is, you do not take harsh action. You take just and precise action that would simply eliminate the problem, rather than cause more.
Col. Avalanche
Col. Avalanche
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky Fox Tue May 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Col. Avalanche wrote:No matter what the scenerio is, you do not take harsh action. You take just and precise action that would simply eliminate the problem, rather than cause more.

But that's what I'm not understanding, there was no more problems after that scene that night. The rdming completely stopped, and people were playing nice.
Sneaky Fox
Sneaky Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmbender Tue May 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Sneaky Fox wrote:
I'm on a lot actually, but i do have a personal life. I have never seen you on there.

I'm on Daily from anywhere from 3-10. But lately I have had A Lot of Hockey, thats probably why you havent seen me. I wonder if we are in different time zones.
Dmbender
Dmbender
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum