Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Approved]HeadcrabHunter's Admin Application

+7
Fister
Jennifer B
Explosive Barrels
SurRAH!
Moose
HeadcrabHunter
11 posters

Go down

[Approved]HeadcrabHunter's Admin Application Empty [Approved]HeadcrabHunter's Admin Application

Post  HeadcrabHunter Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Steam/In-Game Name: My steam name is HeadcrabHunter, although I have several people who just call me an abbreviation, like Headcrab, or just Head. I am part of the DGC community, so my name will usually have DGC before it, and I have had a tag before on the server that said Brony.

Steam ID: My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:24147532.

Time With DGC: I have been a member of the DGC community for quite a while now, I originally joined the server around the end of January or the Beginning of February, and I have been on everyday since then, or I have tried to be. Soon after I joined the server, I joined the steam group, and then joined the forums only a few days after it's creation, and have been active on both. In total I would say that I have been on the server for near 3 months.

Why You Deserve This Job: I believe I deserve this job because I feel that I can help improve my productivity and performance by being promoted to the administration team of the server, which will help me be able to do more to help out the community. I was the first operator accepted back onto the team after the staff wipe, and since then I have been online frequently trying to help the members of the server have a more enjoyable time while playing, and make our server a more hospitable place to newer players, and a more memorable place for the regulars

I'm better suited for this job Because: I think that I am better suited for this job because I have been on the server for a while now, and have done my best to help out any problems the community might have had, both on the forums and in game. I have always looked into a case before I made the final decision, and I have always tried to be as friendly as possible, even to the few players who have frequently caused problems and antagonized other players. I try my best to be as open minded and to not be biased to one side of an argument when helping people. I overall think that promoting me to the administration team of the server would help the server in a positive way.

Additional Information And Availability: Some additional information you may want to know is that I am a friend of several members of the staff, two major ones are Surrah and Derek, and I have not been banned, slain, or kicked yet during my time on the server. I am in the eastern coast timezone, and am usually available from about 4:00, to about 9:00 every weekday, and the time I am available during the weekend is varied.

(Moose is also a major friend)

Last edited by HeadcrabHunter on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The application was approved.)

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Approved]HeadcrabHunter's Admin Application Empty Re: [Approved]HeadcrabHunter's Admin Application

Post  Moose Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Mr.Headcrab would Definetley be a good addition to the admin team.
+++Support

Last edited by Moose on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Moose

Back to top Go down

[Approved]HeadcrabHunter's Admin Application Empty Re: [Approved]HeadcrabHunter's Admin Application

Post  Loading... Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Agree with Moose, he'd be a great admin Support!

Back to top Go down

Post  SurRAH! Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:16 pm

YES! Approve approve approve.
SurRAH!
SurRAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Explosive Barrels Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:41 am

I support this very much. Headcrab is already an extreme help to the server, and promoting him to Admin would just increase that help and awesomeness all the more. I have lost count how many times I messaged him when he was Online and he went In-Game just to see what I was talking about. He always listens, always listens to both sides and makes the right choice. I would say he is if not one of the best Operators this server has. And, honestly, he shouldn't be Operator, he should be Admin. I cannot stress how much Headcrab helps the server, but I'm sure you've seen him in action, and would agree with me. I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Wink

+SUPPORT
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer B Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 am

If our next admin had to be someone, I'd say Headcrab, much more qualified than the rest of us.

You have my full support until the very end my friend.
Jennifer B
Jennifer B
Admin
Admin

Location : Madrid, Spain or Berlin, Germany (moving hopefully soon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer B Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 am

Hell, I'll go as far as saying he deserves super admin. Truly one of the best players we have today.

Accept this immediately.
Jennifer B
Jennifer B
Admin
Admin

Location : Madrid, Spain or Berlin, Germany (moving hopefully soon)

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 am

Awww, thanks guys! <3

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:58 am

Jesus we need to get on here more.....

But yes I do agree, Headcrab is one of the few people I'm sure me and Avalanche will agree on.

Thanks for being such a big contributor to our community Headcrab Very Happy

Approved 1 Of 2

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [GME] CodZombiez Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:07 pm

This is a LONG overdue promotion, you totally deserve it headcrab good luck

+suport
[GME] CodZombiez
[GME] CodZombiez
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmbender Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Headcrab really deserves the promotion. He's very mature and keeps his cool no matter the situation, and hes a fun guy to play with.
+Support

^.^/)(\^.^
Dmbender
Dmbender
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Col. Avalanche Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 am

Accepted.

The Avalanche has spoken.
Col. Avalanche
Col. Avalanche
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Desolator Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:10 am

Forget to lock it?

Desolator
Desolator
Owner
Owner

https://dgcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum