Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huy's (REDO BECAUSE YOU DELETED MY BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION) Swell Application.

+4
Testicular
Hannah ^_^
RedOctober
Huyy
8 posters

Go down

Huy's (REDO BECAUSE YOU DELETED MY BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION) Swell Application. Empty Huy's (REDO BECAUSE YOU DELETED MY BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION) Swell Application.

Post  Huyy Wed May 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Steam/In-Game Name: Huy or <DGC>Huy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40323872

Time Spent on TTT: 55 hours all spent on des's server.

Why You Deserve This Job: I deserve this job because I loooooovvveeee this server even when it makes me rage so hard sometimes. Also I want to keep the server fun and fair. Also RDM free. I don't want people coming on this server to not want to comeback, I want people to comeback to this server and invite all their friends to have fun too. Also I want to have this server have a good reputation such as having good reports about getting rid of the douche bags that ruin the game also that the operators/admins are kind and this server is fun etc.

Availability and Timezone. (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) I am available around 4:00 pm (school) during the weekdays and most of the time during the weekends.

Bans/Kicks/Etc. Given out to you: 1 ban that I appealed and won. 1 kick(me being a total ass)

About Yourself: I looovveee KPOP also I am a nice guy if you don't be a douche with me. I like anime too

What do you plan to bring to the DGC community?: I plan to bring fun and fairness by kicking/banning all the people who make the server not fun. Also to help keep the server's good reputation.

Time You’ve Been A Part of DGC: When it was apart of the DnD community.

Previous Admin Experiences: I was an admin on a minecraft server.

Additional Information About yourself: I like to not discriminate who does something( girls playing video games, little kids, etc). I'm a fair person and I like to hear both sides of a story before doing anything about it. Also I do a little trolling sometimes.
Huyy
Huyy

Back to top Go down

Huy's (REDO BECAUSE YOU DELETED MY BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION) Swell Application. Empty Huy should be admin :3

Post  RedOctober Thu May 03, 2012 7:43 pm

i support huy hes great

RedOctober

Back to top Go down

Huy's (REDO BECAUSE YOU DELETED MY BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION) Swell Application. Empty Re: Huy's (REDO BECAUSE YOU DELETED MY BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION) Swell Application.

Post  Hannah ^_^ Thu May 03, 2012 8:02 pm

I Support.

Hannah ^_^

Back to top Go down

Huy's (REDO BECAUSE YOU DELETED MY BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION) Swell Application. Empty Re: Huy's (REDO BECAUSE YOU DELETED MY BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION) Swell Application.

Post  Testicular Sat May 05, 2012 4:10 pm

I support Huy, even tho i said so many lude things about my mother
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 11, 2012 9:28 am

You don't seem to be on to much, before the staff wipe I saw you come on frequently, but now I never see you.
Fix that and you can have my support, we need active operators.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludicium Fri May 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Um nope.avi
Ludicium
Ludicium
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Covert Sat May 12, 2012 7:51 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:You don't seem to be on to much, before the staff wipe I saw you come on frequently, but now I never see you.

Like a certain someone i know with an outstanding application
Covert
Covert

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmbender Sat May 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Covert wrote:
HeadcrabHunter wrote:You don't seem to be on to much, before the staff wipe I saw you come on frequently, but now I never see you.

Like a certain someone i know with an outstanding application

Really covert? This isn't your application, so if it doesn't have anything to do with Huy or his operator application, please keep it to yourself
Dmbender
Dmbender
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum