Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 - It's the best game ever.

5 posters

Go down

Diablo 3 - It's the best game ever. Empty Diablo 3 - It's the best game ever.

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Would not recommend.
To me it seems like a $40 game at best. Dungeon Crawler games just arn't expansive enough to warrant a $60 pricetag.
If you've played any of the demos you may also agree that the game is just not as exciting as the other ones.
Other reasons I feel the game warrants a Bad rating is the in-game real life auction house. If you've used it in previous beta tests then you would know it's very pay-to-win based especially at end game.
Another reason is the development team; it was just horrendous. The lead designer left and the game was and is STILL just bouncing back and forth between ideas. I mean we are 2 weeks from launch and just 2 months ago they changed the skill/rune system, changed companions to just garbage npcs, and changed crafting to "lul waste of time."-ness. Of course all of this in my eyes is dwarfed by my biggest problem which is lack of armor sets and variation.
It BOASTS about its awesome armor progression and the quality in detail they put in armor to which I laughed with a tear of disappointment because sure there's armor progression and some amazing detail, but that's because they have almost no variation in armor for every class for every level at all.
Sure in games like WoW you may meet a bunch of rogues and one may have a similar shoulder piece or whatever, but that's about it. In Diablo, everyone of your class and level look exactly the same. I was level 9 demon hunter and walked into a room of 3 other demon hunters at levels 6, 11, and 13, all of them had the exact same armor appearance mind you different stats. Essentially they just recycle the same armor style for about 10 levels at a time. Regardless of rarity.
It's just a massively disappointing game to which I cancelled my pre-order and pre-ordered Dragon's Dogma instead. Hell I could get Torchlight 2 for 1/3rd of the money with better gameplay.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 - It's the best game ever. Empty Re: Diablo 3 - It's the best game ever.

Post  Fister Wed May 02, 2012 10:28 pm

tl;dr

Needs some bullets, structuring, or just plain fire.

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 - It's the best game ever. Empty Re: Diablo 3 - It's the best game ever.

Post  Ludicium Wed May 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Ehh whatever still buying it :b.
Ludicium
Ludicium
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Sun May 20, 2012 4:13 am

Posted this on my facebook today.

So beat Diablo 3 today. The ending was disappointing. Not only was the final boss about 1/3rd the size of the second boss, the game just abruptly ends. The ending cutscene should summarize what has happened, but it doesn't it's just a flashy CGI of Diablo falling to his death and then BAM a badge saying grats you won. I wanna know what happens to Leah? Do we at least mourn her? How about her Mother? And Cain? What of the Angels? Seriously and don't reply saying "Hurr durr they're doing expansions <o_O>; I paid $60 for a completed game, not some cheap 20 hours with no feasible ending just so they can charge you for an expansion to finish it off which to be honest I doubt. The expansion may go into Leah's mother but everything I mentioned will probably never be covered because Blizzard probably thinks they actually did a good job of ending it.
The very first comment was; "well there going to release an expansion pack soon with new classes it will probably revolve around adria. this game is amazing and you got your moneys worth"
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmbender Wed May 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Ludicium wrote:Ehh whatever still buying it :b.

Error 37

Razz
Dmbender
Dmbender
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  munk (3rb) Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 am

Dmbender wrote:
Ludicium wrote:Ehh whatever still buying it :b.

Error 37

Razz
diablo 3 too words ERROR 37
munk (3rb)
munk (3rb)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum