Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testicular's OP Application

2 posters

Go down

Testicular's OP Application Empty Testicular's OP Application

Post  Testicular Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:41 am

Steam/In-Game Name - Testicular

Age - 18

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:25224335

Time Spent on TTT - 500 hours

Why I deserve the job -I've played on this server almost everyday the past month and a half I'm dedicated and strive for perfection in everything i do, which is good for someone who's tring to make the server run smoothly. I get along with everyone and I don't get into fights. I play the game, and do not like when the rules are broken. I come up with ways to get around problems, or if necessary, get rid of the problem all together. I'm a people's person and i like to be social. I'm not afraid to do what's right, in other words, i can be an asshole if need be. Plus only about 1/2 to 1/3 of the operators actually get on.

Availability/Timezone -Most times of the day, especially between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Eastern Time (U.S.)

Bans/Kicks/Etc. Given out to you: None, besides so kicks for changing name mid-round Wink

About Yourself -I live in Lansing, MI. I like to longboard. I aspire to be a rally car driver, but for now im working on a Computer Science Major. I grew up with computer and am pumped that i will be dealing with them as a career. I like to fish, sleep and play TTT!! I can act good under pressure, and i do not usually let my emotions affect my decision making skills. And I don't lose my temper when stressful situations arise.

What do you plan to bring to the DGC community? - I plan to bring an upbeet, fun atmosphere to games in which some people poo on the mood. I see a lot of operator's not doing their job, or even worse, abuse their power. This is unexeptable as leaders of the community. I don't like to over-use authority , i'd rather see people have fun. I personally will bring honest and fair game play to help improve the servers friendly atmosphere.

Time You’ve Been A Part of DGC - More than a month, and I plan to make the server my home until the end. The people are great.

Previous Admin Experiences - I currently Run/Own Desolator's Second TTT server. I have knowledge that goes beyond the point and click of the game. I'm familiar with .lua and know the basics of running a TTT server, as well as the rules, and recognition of hacks.

Additional Information About yourself- I'll talk about anything, so if you see me on, say my name!

Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Testicular's OP Application Empty Re: Testicular's OP Application

Post  Loading... Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 am

Give this kid Owner, oh wait he is owner on TTTT Smile He deserves it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Testicular Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:49 am

One of Loading's 5 posts to say that. I'm so honored.
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum