Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Abuse

2 posters

Go down

Admin Abuse Empty Admin Abuse

Post  HeadcrabHunter Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Hello, I am writing this because I am fed up with Jake the chameleons little "games" he plays, and him abusing his powers. I like Jake, he's a fun guy, but I still feel that I should write this because I have seen him do some unorthodox procedures in the way he admins the server. Earlier today, March 31st, 2012, Jake the chameleon banned a player on 67th way for talking bad about him for -600 minutes. When this happened, I thought, no big problem, he can probably just come back in 600 minutes, but Jake banned another player on ttt_fallout, a player named Roflcopter, for negative 1 minutes, only, the player did not come back until Killer-41 un banned him. Jake insisted that he came back because the ban didn't actually ban him for time, but then Killer pointed out that that any ban under the value of 0, was a perma ban. So, the admins once again, un banned Roflcopter, because they used him as a test subject to see what the values were for ban times, but nobody ever un banned the player who was banned for -600 minutes earlier on 67th. This is only one of the problems. About the same time when the -600 ban happended, Jake, thought up of a game, in which the players pick a number 1 through 10, then, Jake proceeds to Kick and/or slay the player(s) who got the number right, then on the next round, he said anyone who DIDN'T play got kicked or slayed, but that was only a false claim to get more players to play the game. He did this on 67th, then later that day, did the game a few more times in ttt_fallout. And don't get me wrong, I like Jake, he's a fun, nice guy to play with, but I don't like the way he admins, and I think he should be demoted or he needs to be told not to abuse.

This message was written by a concerned player on Desolator's trouble in terrorist town server, and in no way was written to insult any admins, or players.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse Empty Re: Admin Abuse

Post  Desolator Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:35 pm

this has been taken care of thank you for reporting this.
Desolator
Desolator
Owner
Owner

https://dgcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum