Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBlackArrow's OP Application

3 posters

Go down

TheBlackArrow's OP Application Empty TheBlackArrow's OP Application

Post  Theblackarrow Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:44 am

Steam/In-Game NameTheBlackArrow, but im mostly called "Arrow" or "Black". I made it as a refrence to an oblivion title.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:26165994

Time Spent On TTT Iv spent close to 300 hours on garrys mod's TTT
Why You Deserve This Job: I Deserve this job because i am dedicated to Desolator and his server and i would like to take it a step further and help maintain his server.
Availability and Timezone:
For the most part im available after school hours (7:30-3:00) and i live on the East coast.
About Yourself:
Im 16 and in 10th grade. I live currently in Rhode Island and have my entire life but i do plan to move some day. When i play something like Gmod, i try to be fair as much as possible and at the same time, im open to suggetions and critisism. (even though i have a high pitched voice) i have a working mic. Since i fisrt played TTT , iv played by the rules, no matter what. Iv noticed that i can be a little annoying at times. If i catch it, or if im told to fix my attitude ill do my best to correct it for my fellow players.
What do you plan to bring to the DGC community?
For me, i dont plan to bring much to DGC, except my skills as a leader and use those skills to help make the server fair.
Time You’ve Been A Part of DGC:
So far, iv been going on DGC every day for the last month or so.
Previous Admin Experiences: For past experiance, iv led my friends server and kept it together for about 3 months. Before that i was a "trusted" person in a few other servers. With the things i was able to do, i kept the servers safe from hackers and RDMing individuals.
Additional Information About yourself:To be honest, there isnt much about me that iv figured out yet. All iv found out really is that im a good leader and im always happy for new experiances to lead and help.

Theblackarrow

Back to top Go down

TheBlackArrow's OP Application Empty Re: TheBlackArrow's OP Application

Post  Shookiecookie Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 am

eh?
Shookiecookie
Shookiecookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Theblackarrow Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:49 am

and what might that mean? lol, funny gif

Theblackarrow

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 am

Maybe try again next month, but I think we have enough OP's at the moment, when some are promoted, I think you would have a better chance of being promoted yourself. Also, I know you have been on the server for a long time, but you don't seem to active, but that's just me. Best of luck anyways.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down