Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want everyone to know that...

+2
CharrLegion
Ludicium
6 posters

Go down

I want everyone to know that... Empty I want everyone to know that...

Post  Ludicium Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:19 am

Community Frustrates me to no end. FFS! I can never make a peaceful little gaming community, excuse me NOBODY CAN. Because, I always get sniped by little butt hurt kids who have some money to buy some Russian VPS and ddos me. I have very little hope for humanity at this point. Everyone for the most part that I meet on the internet is a little fuck head who thinks he can have a big mouth and swing his imaginary 2 foot cock around because there is hundreds of miles between us. I want everyone to know that I have very little patience now for any bullshit what so ever. If i ever find out who is ddosing this community i will hunt them down and staple their testicles to their anus, tie them up and throw them into a prison shower where some 7ft 300lb black man named Shannon will ass fuck them until there is no anus to be fucked.

Synopsis: Don't piss me off

Hopefully this VPS soon to be open i might add has a large enough pipe and is set up well enough to a point where it can handle this shit. On another note, if this shit works I want Everyone to go suck Fang's dick. He has done more work for this VPS than I ever asked him to do. He is doing a lot of work to automate the server so even when I am not on the shit will fix itself if it breaks (cool right?). He is a fantastic coder and a good friend of mine, and i most definitely could not have done such primo work as he can.
Ludicium
Ludicium
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

I want everyone to know that... Empty Re: I want everyone to know that...

Post  CharrLegion Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:34 am

It's very odd. I've played on communities where DDOSing happens because the admins are complete dicks to people and ultimately provoke attacks. On those servers I understand DDOSing that lasts for months at a time but at this point it's pretty rediculous. DG hasn't really trashed anybody so hard to warrant constant attacks like this and I can understand your frustration Ludi; I was just telling my brother that after all this shit, I don't think I'd ever want to run my own server and have to chunck time/money just to counter such rediculousness.

I would say some sort of encouraging statement here but I have no idea how DDOSing works and don't have a clue on if we could actually catch whoever is doing it. But hopfully this all gets sorted out.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmbender Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Ludi, if you find him. I'll provide the stapler
Dmbender
Dmbender
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Ludicium wrote:Community Frustrates me to no end. FFS! I can never make a peaceful little gaming community, excuse me NOBODY CAN. Because, I always get sniped by little butt hurt kids who have some money to buy some Russian VPS and ddos me. I have very little hope for humanity at this point. Everyone for the most part that I meet on the internet is a little fuck head who thinks he can have a big mouth and swing his imaginary 2 foot cock around because there is hundreds of miles between us. I want everyone to know that I have very little patience now for any bullshit what so ever. If i ever find out who is ddosing this community i will hunt them down and staple their testicles to their anus, tie them up and throw them into a prison shower where some 7ft 300lb black man named Shannon will ass fuck them until there is no anus to be fucked.

Synopsis: Don't piss me off

Hopefully this VPS soon to be open i might add has a large enough pipe and is set up well enough to a point where it can handle this shit. On another note, if this shit works I want Everyone to go suck Fang's dick. He has done more work for this VPS than I ever asked him to do. He is doing a lot of work to automate the server so even when I am not on the shit will fix itself if it breaks (cool right?). He is a fantastic coder and a good friend of mine, and i most definitely could not have done such primo work as he can.

Question.

If his testicles are stapled TO his asshole.

How the fuck is Shannon going to rape him?

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JJD Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 pm

I want everyone to know that... I+m+a+brony+and+even+I+think+this+is+over+_519abfa183d5278d10cb4c808234c27f
JJD
JJD

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 am

JJD wrote:I want everyone to know that... I+m+a+brony+and+even+I+think+this+is+over+_519abfa183d5278d10cb4c808234c27f

Funny Junk pictures don't work champ.

EDIT:I want everyone to know that... A343533956f26ee0100f67843f0c9add

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JJD Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:00 am

Fister wrote:
JJD wrote:I want everyone to know that... I+m+a+brony+and+even+I+think+this+is+over+_519abfa183d5278d10cb4c808234c27f

Funny Junk pictures don't work champ.

EDIT:I want everyone to know that... A343533956f26ee0100f67843f0c9add

I want everyone to know that... F66
JJD
JJD

Back to top Go down

Post  Koranith Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Fister, you forgot your thread derailing picture.

Anyway, Ludi, we love you and I don't know who Fang is, but he sounds like a cool guy.

If you find out where the guy DDOSing us lives and he lives near me, I'm willing to burn his house down for you.
Koranith
Koranith
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum