Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fister.

5 posters

Go down

For Fister. Empty For Fister.

Post  HeadcrabHunter Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Fister,

You are probably expecting me to type out something cocky about you right now, like your grammar sucks, or Twilight Sparkle is wort pony or something like that, but it's not, this is a legitimate post.

Along with what you and I usually do on the forums, which is bicker back and forth until you change my avatar, or forum signature. I am usually okay with the outcome, but I just want to say that you crossed the line with that last change. I'm glad that I was the only one who saw, but that was just wrong. Your normal changes are like, making my avatar Twilight Sparkle, or changing "best" to "worst" in my signature, but that last change, that was fucked up.

I don't have a strong integrity for morbid stuff, and that was wrong, that was the type of picture I can't get out of my mind, it was just disgusting. I didn't react last night because I felt as if you would still be in that mood that you get in after you troll, but I am now because that picture was disturbing. And I don't even know why? Was it because I told you that I had outranked you? Or because I corrected your spelling of "the" on that other post?

I still think of you as a good person, and I still think of you as a friend, but could you stop using your powers to change my forum settings? I used to be okay with it but you crossed the line last night.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by HeadcrabHunter on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor Grammar Edits.)

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Fister. Empty Re: For Fister.

Post  Dmbender Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm sorry Fister, but I completely agree with Headcrab on this point. And from what hes told me about that picture, I'm glad that I didn't have to see it. Neither of us feel that you should be demoted or anything rash like that. We just feel that you shouldn't so readily abuse your powers to edit other people's accounts
Dmbender
Dmbender
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koranith Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:14 pm

For Fister. LA-Most-Adorable-Puppy-Totzy-270x300

Does this help, headcrab?

Anyway, I gave him the idea for the judge thing (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5941323), so I feel like I MAY HAVE caused this.

More pictures of puppies should help.

For Fister. Puppy-lab-HD-wallpaper
Koranith
Koranith
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Okay fine :<

Party poopers.

And it wasn't really due to you doing anything.

I just knew it messed with you, and I'm an asshole so it was bound to happen fromt he start.

But I AM sorry for I didn't know it would have such an effect on you.

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Permaban Fister; from life.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down