Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Gene P. Application

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Gene P. Application Empty [Accepted] Gene P. Application

Post  GenePName Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:45 am

Steam/In-Game Name: It would be easiest to find me at genepn4me. ( A little irrelevent, but the origins of my name is that it used to be "Generic Profile Name" but got shortened over the time I've been using it (almost four years now)).

Age: 20 (the thing on the forums is wrong..., I'm not 21 for another month....

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:50122617

Time Spent on TTT: As a whole I have not spend a lot of time playing this game. About a week, infact. That being said, every minute of my 28 hours of playtime has been on this server.

Why You Deserve This Job:I know how to administrate, deal with uncouth people, and the situations they make. Since I also came from Desolator's TF2 community, I know a very large majority of the people here. I'm online a lot, so I could become a useful night admin when not many people are on (I just banned a person who was RDMing every round last night at 3 in the morning, when nobody else was awake to take care of our poor lil' ole server).

Availability and Timezone: Practically all the time, and I live in Texas, thus Central Standard Time.

About Yourself: Hi, I'm Gene. Well, I've been a large part of communities in the past (I think I spent almost two years at Desolator's TF2 community). I like video games, especially bad ones. I work as a court reporter, transcribing notes so people have an accurate representation of what happens in the specific trial. (gotta type fast) I apparently have a "calming voice".

What do you plan to bring to the DGC community?: I plan to make this a more enjoyable community, regardless or whether or not this application of accepted or denied. I also want to bring a more diplomatic approach to punishment, and actually hearing the accused's side of the story before deciding if the accuser's story is genuine.

Time You’ve Been A Part of DGC: My entire Gmod playing time.

Previous Admin Experiences: I've been administrator on practically ALL of Desolator's servers...with the one exception of his Gmod servers, as I hadn't owned the game until recently.

Additional Information About yourself: Hi, I'm Gene. I like drills of all sorts, MOBA games, and keeping people happy.
GenePName
GenePName

https://dgcf.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Gene P. Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Gene P. Application

Post  HeadcrabHunter Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:49 am

You seem to know how to handle yourself, so I think you would do well as an OP. Best of luck!

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Gene P. Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Gene P. Application

Post  Fister Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:50 am

Approve - 1 of 2

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down