Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Jen's Operator Application

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Jen's Operator Application Empty [Accepted] Jen's Operator Application

Post  Jennifer B Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:06 am

Steam/In-Game Name - Jen

Age - 17

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:22360917

Time Spent on TTT - I dunno, you tell me. (Over 100 hours)

Why I deserve the job - Having a completely different voice in an opera of operators will help give it diversity. I also lost my operator status from the weird server crash.

Availability/Timezone - -8 GMT, Regularly Available

About Yourself - I'm a rather intriguing person, who writes novels, draws art, and loves having friends. I am the girlfriend of your very own Manager, Nick (The Stache).

What do you plan to bring to the DGC community? - I plan on assisting common problems that may occur, such as RDM, and would also love to help the community grow.

Time You’ve Been A Part of DGC - About a month or two.

Previous Admin Experiences - I've been an admin of Shoot Them First, a disbanded Modern Warfare Two group, a part-owner of ARMaster's server, and a lot of other things I don't even remember.

Additional Information About yourself - I weigh around 90 pounds due to anorexia, I love to party, I love turtles, I LOVE Surrah Smile. I'm also an antelope.
Jennifer B
Jennifer B
Admin
Admin

Location : Madrid, Spain or Berlin, Germany (moving hopefully soon)

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Jen's Operator Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Jen's Operator Application

Post  Fister Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:12 am

Approve 1 of 2

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Jen's Operator Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Jen's Operator Application

Post  Col. Avalanche Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Accepted. 2 out of 2 approvals.
Col. Avalanche
Col. Avalanche
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down