Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedOctober

+7
Moose
CharrLegion
Fister
RedOctober
Koranith
Covert
HeadcrabHunter
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RedOctober Empty RedOctober

Post  HeadcrabHunter Thu May 03, 2012 9:45 pm

The player by the name RedOctober has had several complaints filed towards him, and has been witnessed by several players, and a server admin, of having disruptive behavior and disrespecting other players and staff members.
The disturbances started after I sent him a message in !psay explainign that he should not call out so many players for RDM, and replied to me in a rude, and disrespectful tone.
----------Chat Log----------
You to RedOctober: Please do not ruin the reputations of so many players by calling the out for RDM'ing, when none of the players you called out, have actually RDM'ed.
RedOctober to admins: stfu headcrab I saw you kill that inno.

I was initionally shocked by the change of tone, because only minutes ago, he was congradulating me on my promotion to admin.

After hearing his remark, I sent him another message saying that he has to respect admins and operators, and if he did not know that, he should read the !motd. He then replied to me saying more harsh and rude comments and once again, in a disrespecful tone.
You to RedOctober: You better watch your tone Red, if you have even read the !motd, you would know that you have to respect staff members.
RedOctober to admins: Quit being a little bitch headcrab I SAW YOU KILL THAT INNO!

Now that I had seen him once again speak to me in a rude manner, I decided when the round was over, I would speak to him directly in the chatbox, instead of sending him meassages through !psay.

When he died, he decided to complain that he was RDM'ed, I ignored the comment initially, and proceeded to ask him why he needed to speak to me in a rude manner, and why he was calling out so many players for RDM, he replied to me ONCE AGAIN, in a rude, harsh, disrespectful, and hateful tone.
(Admin)HeadcrabHunter: Red, you need to learn how to teach me, and the other players online with respect, neither Gunman10, or I had actually RDM'ed anyone.
(VIP)RedOctober: You are such a little bitch headcrab, I saw you rdm that guy, why can't you get over it.

The rest of the round was spent similar to this, he was constantly swearing, spamming all capital letters, and disrespecting anyone who disagreed with him.

After I had had enough, I said I would mute him if he continued to speak in a rude tone, and disrespect everyone. He replied saying that I would be abusing my powers if I muted him.

(Admin)HeadcrabHunter: Red, if you continue to speak to me, and the other players in a disrespectful tone, and continue to
(Admin)HeadcrabHunter: talk shit about me, I will mute you.
(VIP)RedOctober: Then I will get you demoted for abuse.

He was shortly muted after I said that, I first suspected another admin, Loading, of muting him, but I later learned a player by the name of covert had muted him, and with good reason.

RedOctober was a VIP, so he got cocky and started unmuting himself whenever I, or covert muted him, which is abusing VIP powers.

After a huge battle of muting, unmuting, swearing, RDM, and every other problem that could have happend, I kicked him with the reason "Disrespecting players/staff and having disruptive behavior."
After he was kicked, he never came back, but instead started sending steam chat messages to another admin on the server, Surrah. Surrah sent me the messages he had sent to her, and I decided to write this player report so I could get my side of the story out before he raged to other admins about it.

Last edited by HeadcrabHunter on Fri May 04, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Detailed Overlook)

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RedOctober Empty Re: RedOctober

Post  Covert Thu May 03, 2012 9:53 pm

I am posting here Because HeadCrab did NOTHING wrong.. RedOctober was indeed RDMing since i witnessed it, and HeadCrab was just interrogating him.

RedOctober was also cussing at HeadCrab calling his a "shitty Player" etc.

I think he should be banned for not only RDMing but lying and ruining a few rounds.
Covert
Covert

Back to top Go down

Post  Koranith Thu May 03, 2012 11:25 pm

I saw his post saying "Headcrab is the reason your community is bad"

I laughed, because I can't imagine you RDMing seriously.

Why file this in the player reports forum though? This forum is mostly for normal users to use when there are no admins to see a dick breaking rules, purely because there are no admins on.
Koranith
Koranith
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 7:34 am

Koranith wrote:I saw his post saying "Headcrab is the reason your community is bad"

I laughed, because I can't imagine you RDMing seriously.

Why file this in the player reports forum though? This forum is mostly for normal users to use when there are no admins to see a dick breaking rules, purely because there are no admins on.
Just so if he decides to write up a staff report I have a backup to get my side of the story out on.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RedOctober Empty Props to me for getting a thread

Post  RedOctober Fri May 04, 2012 11:59 am

Cool story headcrab, but you got a few facts wrong there. I muted myself as a joke, and after you started raging about how you were going to mute me I unmuted myself to tell you that I saved you the trouble. When you search the logs you can find that out fir yourself. So then you go on the forums and rage about me unmuting myself after I was the one who muted myself. You yell at me for not respecting the admins and kick me. Maybe when you get your thumb out if your ass, we can settle this. My skype name is Ross.Munk call me if your man enough.

RedOctober

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 pm

RedOctober wrote:Cool story headcrab, but you got a few facts wrong there. I muted myself as a joke, and after you started raging about how you were going to mute me I unmuted myself to tell you that I saved you the trouble. When you search the logs you can find that out fir yourself. So then you go on the forums and rage about me unmuting myself after I was the one who muted myself. You yell at me for not respecting the admins and kick me. Maybe when you get your thumb out if your ass, we can settle this. My skype name is Ross.Munk call me if your man enough.
Raging is not the term to use, and none of this would have hppend if you just learned to treat your superiors with respect, if I can recall, it says that on the !motd as well.
And I kicked you due to disruptive and disrespectful behavior, not for the muting, and I had muted you once or twice during the mute and unmute spamming wave.

I don't have a skype though, so we can discuss it here.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RedOctober Empty Bitch Please

Post  RedOctober Fri May 04, 2012 1:58 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:
RedOctober wrote:Cool story headcrab, but you got a few facts wrong there. I muted myself as a joke, and after you started raging about how you were going to mute me I unmuted myself to tell you that I saved you the trouble. When you search the logs you can find that out fir yourself. So then you go on the forums and rage about me unmuting myself after I was the one who muted myself. You yell at me for not respecting the admins and kick me. Maybe when you get your thumb out if your ass, we can settle this. My skype name is Ross.Munk call me if your man enough.
Raging is not the term to use, and none of this would have hppend if you just learned to treat your superiors with respect, if I can recall, it says that on the !motd as well.
And I kicked you due to disruptive and disrespectful behavior, not for the muting, and I had muted you once or twice during the mute and unmute spamming wave.

Ok whatever if you feel like dodging
Me in a man to man chat to discuss this, than we can take this conversation private.
I'm not going to discuss this on a forum full of your little fanboys. I'll just pm you my number so we can talk.

RedOctober

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 2:33 pm

RedOctober wrote:
HeadcrabHunter wrote:

Me in a man to man chat to discuss this, than we can take this conversation private.
I'm not going to discuss this on a forum full of your little fanboys. I'll just pm you my number so we can talk.
I feel like it would be best if we discussed it here, Red. If you could maybe tell us your side of the story, that way we can try and find a solution.
But if you absolutely feel as if we must talk privately, we can talk in steam chat.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RedOctober Fri May 04, 2012 2:54 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
HeadcrabHunter wrote:

I don't have a skype though, so we can
discuss it here.

I feel like it would be best if we discussed it here, Red. If you could maybe tell us your side of the story, that way we can try and find a solution.
But if you absolutely feel as if we must talk privately, we can talk in steam chat.

Again with the dodging. I have nothing to prove to you or to tell, ban me if your an asshole and prove my point. I shall be a martyr for the cause. Anyway I can see that your 14, I'm not going to make fun of your voice and I want to know where you are going with this.

RedOctober

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Fri May 04, 2012 4:08 pm

Jesus fucking Christ guys.

Red October, I KNOW you're better than this. Seriously, stop fucking flaming on here and add him on steam so you can talk through voice chat there if you MUST fucking speak to him through some type of voice chat and stop complaining.

This is akin to saying, HEY YOU FUCK, BUY SOME PLANE TICKETS AND SAY IT TO MY FACE!

I would tell you no, because that's fucking stupid when we CAN TALK ABOUT IT ON HERE.

Headcrab stop feeding into this.
You're an admin, if you feel he should be banned for an X number of days, and don't feel right in doing it, talk to one of us to see if it goes by our rules.

Both of you, fucking chill out god dammit.

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Fri May 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Fister wrote:

Red October, I KNOW you're better than this. Seriously, stop fucking flaming on here and add him on steam so you can talk through voice chat there if you MUST fucking speak to him through some type of voice chat and stop complaining.

I disagree with Headcrab talking to him alone. It's obvious RedOctober is trying to intently troll/flame the hell out of headcrab and has no intent of playing on this server properly. Headcrab I strongly urge you to just ban him for X amount of time and possibly remove his VIP if that's an option.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 4:25 pm

CharrLegion wrote:
Fister wrote:

I disagree with Headcrab talking to him alone. It's obvious RedOctober is trying to intently troll/flame the hell out of headcrab and has no intent of playing on this server properly. Headcrab I strongly urge you to just ban him for X amount of time and possibly remove his VIP if that's an option.

I never wanted to ban him at all, I came here and posted the report to try and see if we could come to a resolution in which both sides of the party agree to.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Fri May 04, 2012 4:30 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:

I never wanted to ban him at all, I came here and posted the report to try and see if we could come to a resolution in which both sides of the party agree to.

HeadcrabHunter wrote:

...and I decided to write this player report so I could get my side of the story out before he raged to other admins about it.

:T

Fister
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Fri May 04, 2012 4:34 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:
Fister wrote:

Up to you but it's obvious he has no intent on focusing toward appropriate conflict resolution.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Fister wrote:
HeadcrabHunter wrote:

HeadcrabHunter wrote:

...and I decided to write this player report so I could get my side of the story out before he raged to other admins about it.

How many times have I told you that I'm a hypocrite?
But what I am saying is that I did not make the post to get him banned, I was hoping we could find a solution, but as Charr said, he does not seem to want to end it that way.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Fri May 04, 2012 4:44 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:
Fister wrote:
HeadcrabHunter wrote:

HeadcrabHunter wrote:

How many times have I told you that I'm a hypocrite?
But what I am saying is that I did not make the post to get him banned, I was hoping we could find a solution, but as Charr said, he does not seem to want to end it that way.

Oh god the contradictions...
I'm foaming at the mouth.
wargharbl.

Take the initiative and add October, see if he wants to talk, if he doesn't more of an excuse to get rid of him.
RedOctober, please for the sake of whatever god you believe in, cooperate. ;_;

Fister
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

RedOctober Empty Jesus are all of you blind?

Post  RedOctober Fri May 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Guys, read my posts before making another retards remark. I want even more than you to come to a peaceful resolution with headcrab. If I had the option to voicechat with headcrab on steam, I would. I am away for the weekend however, and am typing this on my smartphone (that doesn't work with the steam app). That is why I am suggesting that we talk, either over the phone or with skype. Just make a skype account; it takes 5 seconds. We can settle this if you just agree to talk.

RedOctober

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Again with the disrespect, you could at least treat Fister and Charr decently, they haven't done anything to piss you off.
But I'm sorry but I am not going to give out my number to you, and if I can get to making a Skype account, I will tell you.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RedOctober Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:Again with the disrespect, you could at least treat Fister and Charr decently, they haven't done anything to piss you off.
But I'm sorry but I am not going to give out my number to you, and if I can get to making a Skype account, I will tell you.

So your telling
Me that we can come to a resolution, if you ever have the time to bother making a skype. Fister, are you getting this?

RedOctober

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Fri May 04, 2012 5:09 pm

RedOctober wrote:
HeadcrabHunter wrote:Again with the disrespect, you could at least treat Fister and Charr decently, they haven't done anything to piss you off.

So your telling
Me that we can come to a resolution, if you ever have the time to bother making a skype. Fister, are you getting this?
There should be no need to have to use vocal chat to settle your "dispute." Just talk to headcrab in steam chat if you really want to be alone for it otherwise headcrab has no obligation what-so-ever to make a skype or call you(lol).
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 5:11 pm

RedOctober wrote:

So your telling
We could get to a resolution faster if you could widen the choices that we have to communicate.
And I don't want a Skype so badly because I already have a lot of stuff associated with my current email.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Fri May 04, 2012 5:11 pm

RedOctober wrote:

So your telling

I'm getting that you're insulting us, and I'm getting that you aren't getting it through your head.
You're essentially trying to FORCE him to download Skype and make an account, and when he doesn't, you're complaining about it. Sound about right?

Fister
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  RedOctober Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

CharrLegion wrote:
RedOctober wrote:

So your telling
There should be no need to have to use vocal chat to settle your "dispute." Just talk to headcrab in steam chat if you really want to be alone for it otherwise headcrab has no obligation what-so-ever to make a skype or call you(lol).

Char read my damn posts

RedOctober

Back to top Go down

Post  RedOctober Fri May 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Fister wrote:
RedOctober wrote:

So your telling

I'm getting that you're insulting us, and I'm getting that you aren't getting it through your head.
You're essentially trying to FORCE him to download Skype and make an account, and
when he doesn't, you're complaining about it. Sound about right?

Nope, nice try. I can't do steam chat, because I'm not home. I can't use my phone, because he said that he will not give me his number. I cannot skype, because he doesn't feel like it. So maybe I will just sit here and wait for the three of you to respond, and then get nowhere because there is no other way to communicate.

RedOctober

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Fri May 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Red, you had no right to call headcrab a "little bitch" for rdming.
If he did rdm, you coulda asked him nicely, and don't call RDM every time you die. I have experienced this a lot, and it is very annoying.
Many VIP's do have this "superior" attitude towards everyone, thinking of themselves as an admin, and unmuting/gagging themselves even when gagged by actual authority. They should have all power stripped unfortunately because of people like red. There are some VIP's that respect there power however, such as covert, broettinger, and a few others.

Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum