Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedOctober

+7
Moose
CharrLegion
Fister
RedOctober
Koranith
Covert
HeadcrabHunter
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RedOctober - Page 2 Empty Re: RedOctober

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 6:04 pm

RedOctober wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
HeadcrabHunter wrote:Again with the disrespect, you could at least treat Fister and Charr decently, they haven't done anything to piss you off.
But I'm sorry but I am not going to give out my number to you, and if I can get to making a Skype account, I will tell you.

So your telling
Me that we can come to a resolution, if you ever have the time to bother making a skype. Fister, are you getting this?
There should be no need to have to use vocal chat to settle your "dispute." Just talk to headcrab in steam chat if you really want to be alone for it otherwise headcrab has no obligation what-so-ever to make a skype or call you(lol).

Char read my damn posts
We are reading your posts, but you are not giving us that many options. I can get Fister, Charr, Moose, and anyone else who would try to say something to back out while we talk, That sounds private.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 pm

RedOctober wrote:
Fister wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
HeadcrabHunter wrote:Again with the disrespect, you could at least treat Fister and Charr decently, they haven't done anything to piss you off.
But I'm sorry but I am not going to give out my number to you, and if I can get to making a Skype account, I will tell you.

So your telling
Me that we can come to a resolution, if you ever have the time to bother making a skype. Fister, are you getting this?

I'm getting that you're insulting us, and I'm getting that you aren't getting it through your head.
You're essentially trying to FORCE him to download Skype and make an account, and
when he doesn't, you're complaining about it. Sound about right?

Nope, nice try. I can't do steam chat, because I'm not home. I can't use my phone, because he said that he will not give me his number. I cannot skype, because he doesn't feel like it. So maybe I will just sit here and wait for the three of you to respond, and then get nowhere because there is no other way to communicate.
We could have gotten somewhere if you would just try to cooperate with us, and I personally do not feel that I have to download Skype because you find the forum to be a bad way for us to communicate.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gammalance Fri May 04, 2012 6:10 pm

What if you two use the private messaging on here to chat?
That might work, but I don't know for sure.
gammalance
gammalance
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Yeah, seriously. Enough of this forum bickering

Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 6:51 pm

gammalance wrote:What if you two use the private messaging on here to chat?
That might work, but I don't know for sure.

Moose wrote:Yeah, seriously. Enough of this forum bickering
As much as I love you guys, I think it would be best if you guys stayed out of the conversation.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RedOctober - Page 2 Empty No more fighting, lets get to a solution.

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Anyways, lets just start up with the solution.

I want you to get an attitude check, learning who your superiors are on the server, because the way you spoke to me, and the way you have been speaking to Fister, is unacceptable, I'm also suggesting that you learn how to treat other members of the server with respect, because I don't want to have to see your name in the player reports again.

Also, the second player you killed, the detective, you killed him because he apparently "RDM'ed" when you didn't even give him a chance to explain why he killed an innocent player, and even if a guy is RDM'ing, you don't kill the detective, let US handle that. You need to stop jumping to conclusions when playing, you ended up RDM'ing two players because you didn't even let them explain themselves.

Third, swearing CONSTANTLY. Nobody wants to hear "little bitch" every two seconds while playing, neither do they want to hear you clogging up the chat box with caps lock on.

Finally, you will need to get to know the new server staff, some people got demoted, some people got promoted, just learn who is who. I will also need you to re-read the !motd, and other various rules that we have posted in the announcements thread.

If you have any questions, or disagree with any of the things listed above, comment telling what and why, and we will try to come to a better solution.

Last edited by HeadcrabHunter on Sat May 05, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Improper Grammar)

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [GME] CodZombiez Sat May 05, 2012 8:07 am

HeadcrabHunter wrote:Anyways, lets just start up with the solution.

I want you to get an attitude check, learning who your superiors are on the server, because the way you spoke to me, and the way you have been speaking to Fister, is unacceptable, I'm also suggesting that you learn how to treat other members of the server with respect, because I don't want to have to see your name in the player reports again.

Also, the second player you killed, the detective, you killed him because he apparently "RDM'ed" when you didn't even give him a chance to explain why he killed an innocent player, and even if a guy is RDM'ing, you don't kill the detective, let US handle that. You need to stop jumping to conclusions when playing, you ended up RDM'ing two players because you didn't even let them explain themselves.

Third, swearing CONSTANTLY. Nobody wants to hear "little bitch" every two seconds while playing, neither do they want to hear you clogging up the chat box with caps lock on.

Finally, you will need to get to know the new server staff, some people got demoted, some people got promoted, just learn who is who. I will also need you to re-read the !motd, and other various rules that we have posted in the announcements thread.

If you have any questions, or disagree with any of the things listed above, comment telling what and why, and we will try to come to a better solution.

Well said headcrab, I wasn't on during any of this or I would have a say but reading everything here your conclusion seems the best for everyone.
[GME] CodZombiez
[GME] CodZombiez
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  -Jesus Christ- Sat May 05, 2012 11:38 am

Oh god.
You guys are acting like Green and I.
Just drop it, Red. Headcrab is obviously giving you a positive attitude for you to get the point that you were wrong. Seriously, you're acting like a child.

Last edited by HeadcrabHunter on Sat May 05, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

-Jesus Christ-

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Sat May 05, 2012 11:42 am

Guys, can we keep this between the administration and RedOctober? I appreciate your feedback but I think it would go over better if you guys stayed out.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Jesus Christ- Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 am

HeadcrabHunter wrote:Guys, can we keep this between the administration and RedOctober? I appreciate your feedback but I think it would go over better if you guys stayed out.

Well said. But someone needs to tell him that he is the problem, not you. Because it IS a two sided fight, he will only believe his side of the argument.

-Jesus Christ-

Back to top Go down

Post  The Broseidon Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 am

I'm sic of the forum flame wars. For the love of all that is decent.

/thread
The Broseidon
The Broseidon

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Sat May 05, 2012 12:28 pm

This player report is now locked, me and RedOctober have come to a solution in steam chat.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us find a fair solution, and has supported both sides of the party in this argument.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum