Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report: Surrah and Ludi

+4
Koranith
Broettinger
SurRAH!
CharrLegion
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Report: Surrah and Ludi Empty Report: Surrah and Ludi

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 12:04 am

Player's Steam Name: <DGC> SurRAH! & <DGC> Ludicium
Player's Steam ID:
Surrah - STEAM_0:1:46823406
Ludicium - STEAM_0:0:17494584
What happened? Playing on 67thway after server just came back up. We only got to play about 5 rounds before it crashed again. Anyways during the 4th round me and Broettinger were in the T tester room chillin' out. I stood outside the Tester room as I see shookie running towards us down the hallway, he pulls an incen and runs up to me and it blows up. He then runs off and dies. This incident deals around 70 damage to myself. I asked in admin chat to slay him next round for rdm. Next round comes around and Ludi tells me to stop bitching because he's part of "our community." RDM is RDM no matter who does it. I continue to persist but he refuses because "he doesn't feel like it" and Surrah just outright refuses later claiming it was an "accident" which was total BS. I asked Broettinger who didn't get to answer before the server shut down but it seemed like Surrah and Ludi were going to tell him not to.
It doesn't matter how the admin feels towards a player, if they RDM it's a slay and very rarely a warning. They blew me off and Ludi had a foul attitude about it the entire conversation.
Keep in mind this is mostly about Ludi's behavior. Although Surrah did upset me in private chat, in-game during the time she didn't insult me directly unlike Ludi.
Who else was a witness to this? Broettinger, Surrah, Ludi, Shookie, and Koranith.
When did this happen? 9PM PST
Additional Proof?
Please look at all 6 before commenting.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rymos/screenshot/578955684033168929/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rymos/screenshot/578955684033153998/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rymos/screenshot/578955684033156608/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rymos/screenshot/578955684033159544/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rymos/screenshot/578955684033165826/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rymos/screenshot/578955684033162162/?tab=public

Last edited by CharrLegion on Wed May 09, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Report: Surrah and Ludi Empty Re: Report: Surrah and Ludi

Post  SurRAH! Wed May 09, 2012 12:49 am

What you have failed to mention in this post, is the fact that the server was lagging terribly. I don't think Shookie meant to kill you with his incend. You could have left the room. It's not like you had to stay and burn to death.. And Ludicium (who outranks even me) decided he didn't need to be slain- probably because it was so lag-tastic. Truthfully, I don't think this needed to be reported. It's not like this always happens. And we were just trying to play the game why we had a chance to.
SurRAH!
SurRAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 12:52 am

SurRAH! wrote:What you have failed to mention in this post, is the fact that the server was lagging terribly. I don't think Shookie meant to kill you with his incend. You could have left the room. It's not like you had to stay and burn to death.. And Ludicium (who outranks even me) decided he didn't need to be slain- probably because it was so lag-tastic. Truthfully, I don't think this needed to be reported. It's not like this always happens. And we were just trying to play the game why we had a chance to.
As I said that is a BS excuse. If you even looked at the screenshots you would see that he had detonated the incen next to me. I didnt stand in the first hints why I only took 30 additional fire damage. Also he slayed himself after he detonated it next to me. I even explained this to you and you chose to ignore it. Ludi didn't feel he didn't need to be slain, he was being lazy and felt like rdm was okay if it was a member of the community.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Report: Surrah and Ludi Empty Its broe

Post  Broettinger Wed May 09, 2012 1:00 am

ya erm all i saw was shookie come out of fire and die and u only took 70 hp damage so u didnt die so it wasnt rdm so shhokie is inno plus its shookie u never know wat to expect

Broettinger

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 am

Broettinger wrote:ya erm all i saw was shookie come out of fire and die and u only took 70 hp damage so u didnt die so it wasnt rdm so shhokie is inno plus its shookie u never know wat to expect
So I can run around damaging people as long as I don't kill them?
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  SurRAH! Wed May 09, 2012 1:04 am

OH WAIT. You didn't even die from Shookies incend. Looking back at that log.. YOU killed Sky Heart. And you were both inno? Explain that please. Maybe Shookie wasn't paying attention to your explanation and threw it, thinking you were the traitor?
SurRAH!
SurRAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  SurRAH! Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 am

Not to mention, you weren't respecting Shookie in the first place; saying how he's not apart of "our community." - Which he is. As are you.
SurRAH!
SurRAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 1:09 am

SurRAH! wrote:OH WAIT. You didn't even die from Shookies incend. Looking back at that log.. YOU killed Sky Heart. And you were both inno? Explain that please. Maybe Shookie wasn't paying attention to your explanation and threw it, thinking you were the traitor?
No Surrah now you're just grasping at straws. Sky Heart died almost 2-3 minutes earlier after nearly destroying the Traitor Testor. Shookie died at the end of the round. Both Broet and myself were both tested and confirmed. He knew what he was doing, stop trying to cover you and ludi's neglect with whatever you can. Also I said that about Shookie after Ludi said he shouldn't be slain because he's apart of the community. And as far as my awareness goes Shookie left the community and has just came back after flaming a fellow member on the forums.
Community or not doesn't excuse him from being slain.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Broettinger Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 am

The funny thing is that u think ludi will be striped of admin thing even tho he made the server and made the admins

Broettinger

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 am

Broettinger wrote:The funny thing is that u think ludi will be striped of admin thing even tho he made the server and made the admins
At what point did I think Ludi would be stript of admin? Also keep in mind it doesn't matter who you are, developer or not, if they did something bad enough they arn't treated any differently. Obviously this isn't a big deal like admin-demotion if you actually thought it was that's pretty amusing.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  SurRAH! Wed May 09, 2012 1:17 am

You know what. I give up. Arguing with you is pointless. I was just trying to enjoy the few rounds playing on the server before it went down. As was everyone else. So if you're mad over something as small and as stupid as this.. I don't know what to say anymore. We were lagging. You lagged out like everyone else and died in the fire. Ludicium told you to quit the bitching and just try to enjoy the little time we had. And everyone was except for you, apparently. Hence why Shookie wasn't slayed.(IT WAS LAGGING) So there you go. I'm sorry. It happened like almost 2 hours ago. It's over and done with. So if you think that- god forbid- we were just trying to have some fun (IT WAS LAGGING), or that Ludi and I should be demoted, I suggest you take it up with Deso. (IT WAS LAGGING).

That's all I've got to say.
Kthanksbye.
SurRAH!
SurRAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 1:21 am

Lag and Fun doesn't excuse RDMers. That is why I posted this. I had fun, I never said I didn't so don't put words in my mouth and don't fabricate situations that didn't happen. Lag had no difference on Shookie suicide nading at me. The fact is you shirked your duties. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, if it's lagging, if there's 3 people on, if there's no weapons on a map, RDM is RDM and should always be treated as such.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Koranith Wed May 09, 2012 1:37 am

*raises hand*

Question!

What do you want? Do you want surrah and ludi demoted? Do you want desolator to bitch at them for a bit?

I can't really tell. Ludi can't really get demoted (especially for something like this)

Surrah is one of the best admins, she won't be demoted either.

Or are you just trying to say they're bad admins, and not trying to accomplish anything?

I honestly can't tell. Please tell me, Charr.
Koranith
Koranith
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 1:43 am

Koranith wrote:*raises hand*

Question!

What do you want? Do you want surrah and ludi demoted? Do you want desolator to bitch at them for a bit?

I can't really tell. Ludi can't really get demoted (especially for something like this)

Or are you just trying to say they're bad admins, and not trying to accomplish anything?

I can't really say. It depends on the outcome of eaither Deso, Avalanche, or Stache's opinion on it. That's all I feel like saying at the moment.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Explosive Barrels Wed May 09, 2012 3:19 am

CharrLegion wrote:
Koranith wrote:*raises hand*

Question!

I can't really say.

That, sir, made me facepalm.

Also, SurRAH, how would you like it if you were demoted for this, or Ludi? Pretty lame, right? This reminds me of something......... Rolling Eyes
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 3:29 am

Explosive Barrels wrote:
Also, SurRAH, how would you like it if you were demoted for this, or Ludi? Pretty lame, right? This reminds me of something......... Rolling Eyes
Yours was a bit different. They were simply shirking there duties and Ludi was being disrespectful. You however broke a server rule and then revenge slayed which is blatant abuse. Hints why I didn't say what i'd like to have happen to them as this isn't complete abuse and it depends on the Lead Admins opinion on Ludi's behavior and the neglect towards his and surrah's duties.
Also I knew the moment you logged on that you were going to quip something in this thread, so all of this is copy paste that I prepared for the most part.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Explosive Barrels Wed May 09, 2012 3:33 am

CharrLegion wrote:
Explosive Barrels wrote:
Yours was a bit different. They were simply shirking there duties and Ludi was being disrespectful. You however broke a server rule and then revenge slayed which is blatant abuse. Hints why I didn't say what i'd like to have happen to them as this isn't complete abuse and it depends on the Lead Admins opinion on Ludi's behavior and the neglect towards his and surrah's duties.
Also I knew the moment you logged on that you were going to quip something in this thread, so all of this is copy paste that I prepared for the most part.

lashatmebro

Plus, I bet that "Also I knew the moment you logged on that you were going to post in this thread" thing must make you feel real dandy.
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 3:34 am

Explosive Barrels wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:
Explosive Barrels wrote:

lashatmebro

Plus, I bet that "Also I knew the moment you logged on that you were going to post in this thread" thing must make you feel real dandy.
I just know my way around an explosive barrel Wink
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Explosive Barrels Wed May 09, 2012 3:36 am

CharrLegion wrote:
Explosive Barrels wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:
Explosive Barrels wrote:

lashatmebro

I just know my way around an explosive barrel Wink

Nice try, but not really.

Also, back on that report, how was Ludi being disrespectful to the point you felt it was right to report him?
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 3:37 am

Explosive Barrels wrote:Nice try, but not really.

Also, back on that report, how was Ludi being disrespectful to the point you felt it was right to report him?
Read the screenshots and you would have my answer.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Explosive Barrels Wed May 09, 2012 3:39 am

CharrLegion wrote:

I have read the screenshots, thus why I can reply. However, all he said was that you were complaining, holding onto every single thing that you saw went wrong, I can see how that could get annoying with all the massive laggness on the server. Have you seen Moose or Sneaky? Why haven't you reported them for their "disrespect?"
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 09, 2012 3:47 am

Explosive Barrels wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:

I have read the screenshots, thus why I can reply. However, all he said was that you were complaining, holding onto every single thing that you saw went wrong, I can see how that could get annoying with all the massive laggness on the server. Have you seen Moose or Sneaky? Why haven't you reported them for their "disrespect?"
I've played with Moose quiet a bit but never seen anything wrong with him. Also played with Sneaky today but after trolling for 2 rounds he left. I rarely see him so I don't have anything to report. As for Moose he seems mature so I don't know what you could be referring to. Eaither way if they did do something wrong I would report them just as well. That is to say though the entirety of this report isn't based solely off Ludi's disrespectful demeanor but also by his lack of performing his admin duties. As you will see with my "discussion" with Surrah lag and fun as well as favoritism shouldn't stop an admin from slaying an rdmer.

Also Barrel as for any other questions you may have I'd ask that you hold them off tomorrow as Stache will look over everything. I'm also getting pretty tired, trying to finish the last 2 episodes of a series then crashing. We can talk freely more tomorrow; or post a message but I may most likely not be responding to anything.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Koranith Wed May 09, 2012 3:49 am

I was there. It went kinda like this:

Shookie runs at him with an incendiary for fun, but when he gets there the lag causes him to do more damage than intended (to both of them, since it lags out due to DDOS)

While Shookie cookie did something that, according to the rules, charr could kill him for IN THE SAME ROUND, it wasn't a slay-worthy thing.

Ludi just doesn't want to decide whether or not to slay him, so he just decides not to, and progress with our game, since we were pretty sure Shookie wouldn't do it again.

I only knew shookie for a little bit, but hes cool. Kind of a dick, but I'm fine with him.

But really, this thread was unnecessary. Surrah was pretty much uninvolved, she knows Shookie, and figured it was an accident (although it wasn't)

And this, fine gentlemen, was how equestria was made.

EDIT: Waitwhat? Read the past two posts... On the other desolator server (belongs to a different desolator, its not a DGC server) he changed his name to hooker, and killed everyone dozens of times. Seriously moose fuck you that was annoying.
Koranith
Koranith
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Explosive Barrels Wed May 09, 2012 3:55 am

CharrLegion wrote:
Explosive Barrels wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:

I've played with Moose quiet a bit but never seen anything wrong with him. Also played with Sneaky today but after trolling for 2 rounds he left. I rarely see him so I don't have anything to report. As for Moose he seems mature so I don't know what you could be referring to. Eaither way if they did do something wrong I would report them just as well. That is to say though the entirety of this report isn't based solely off Ludi's disrespectful demeanor but also by his lack of performing his admin duties. As you will see with my "discussion" with Surrah lag and fun as well as favoritism shouldn't stop an admin from slaying an rdmer.

Also Barrel as for any other questions you may have I'd ask that you hold them off tomorrow as Stache will look over everything. I'm also getting pretty tired, trying to finish the last 2 episodes of a series then crashing. We can talk freely more tomorrow; or post a message but I may most likely not be responding to anything.

It just seems you think people are disrespecting only when they say something that seems like it towards you. Trolling you say? Is he still Admin? Moose is mature, yes. However I've seen a few things but I just ignored them. I know the report isn't only based on his "disrespect," but I like to focus on parts of things (like a report) to get a better idea of that section. Oh I agree 100% that if a friend of an Admin RDMed, he/she should still get slain by that Admin or any other. No favoritism with friends, in that regard.

I don't really understand what you mean, unless you mean to hold off the questions until tomorrow? (You forgot a few words, having to put it together.) I don't know why if Stache will be looking at these will this affect it. I believe it might help, as I said before, I am focusing on a part of your report, so it gives better insight. Smile

Last edited by Explosive Barrels on Wed May 09, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I wanted to edit this. Problem?)
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Koranith Wed May 09, 2012 3:58 am

You're holding this off until thursday (its wednesday, its 0058.)

Last edited by Koranith on Wed May 09, 2012 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot one of the ) thingies.)
Koranith
Koranith
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next