Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random fire

4 posters

Go down

Random fire Empty Random fire

Post  Thelonewolf26 Sun May 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Is it a killable offensive to kill somebody randomly fireing near a person? shooting right next to you.
Thelonewolf26
Thelonewolf26

Back to top Go down

Random fire Empty Re: Random fire

Post  Moose Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 am

From what ive heard, unless they actually hit you, No.

Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Mon May 14, 2012 12:57 am

Yeah some servers have it so you can kill them for it but from what i've seen it's more of a "Quit doing it or i'm going to blow your head off" kind of thing. It's traitor-baiting which in excess is generally killable.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Relentless Wed May 16, 2012 4:21 pm

It'd be RDM if you shot a guy for shooting in the air a couple of times, is my point of view, but if they constantly shoot, you won't be able to hear the traitor killing an innocent over the racket, therefore I think its killable if you tell the player to stop and they don't stop.

Relentless

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Well I had an interesting situation come up the other day. We were on Trappycottage with 4 people left alive. Myself, 1 inno who wasn't confirmed but was obviously inno, and 2 unconfirmed. The 2 unconfirmed were definately traitors but I couldn't do anything about it yet seeing as the other inno was still alive and ticking. As I walked down the narrow hallway to get spaceship building room one of the guys followed me and said "Uhg I give up" or something along those lines and then shotgunned toward me but just a bit to the right. I immediatly ended his life.
I'd say in general situations when they are obviously not trying to hit anyone it's fine but in a close quarters area in a high-intensity situation like that it's more likely they accidently missed rather than purposefully.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down