Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disconnect: Server uses different class tables.

3 posters

Go down

Disconnect: Server uses different class tables. Empty Disconnect: Server uses different class tables.

Post  Scootaloo Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Hey everybody, just thought I'd sign on and see if it's just me going crazy here. So I went to the most epic GMod TTT server today, and when connecting, a little demonic grey window popped up saying "Disconnect: Server uses different class tables."
I'm assuming that this is only temporary, and is caused by the updated version of Gmod, which is incompatible with earlier versions of the server software. If no one else is getting his, I may require assistance. However, I believe it is a simple software error that will be fixed soon.

Scoot-Scootaloo, out.
Disconnect: Server uses different class tables. Happy_scootaloo_by_emonroe7-d4aw7am

Edit: Nevermind! The server updated! :3
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Back to top Go down

Disconnect: Server uses different class tables. Empty Re: Disconnect: Server uses different class tables.

Post  svcomp00 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Well, Im an SH User on a ALT account ( I have 3 accounts ) and 1 of them I use for SH I was on my 3rd account with SH and try to join a server it says that then, I close it then i join back and there its gone I suggest you dont be so dumb. At Least look on SH forums. No

svcomp00

http://www.elementonegaming.net

Back to top Go down

Disconnect: Server uses different class tables. Empty Re: Disconnect: Server uses different class tables.

Post  Scootaloo Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:19 pm

I don't believe I completely understand you- If you're saying that I should close GMod and open it again, I've done that. Anyway, now an error message comes up saying that the server is outdated.

svcomp00 wrote:I suggest you dont be so dumb

How amazingly well thought out and helpful. thank you.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Back to top Go down

Post  svcomp00 Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Scootaloo wrote:I don't believe I completely understand you- If you're saying that I should close GMod and open it again, I've done that. Anyway, now an error message comes up saying that the server is outdated.

svcomp00 wrote:I suggest you dont be so dumb

How amazingly well thought out and helpful. thank you.
I'm Sorry For Over Reacting, My point was that you should google it first then, See if it has anything to do with Hacks.

svcomp00

http://www.elementonegaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scootaloo Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 pm

It's fine. x3 Yeah- Everything is working okay now :3 Thanks for the help!
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Back to top Go down

Disconnect: Server uses different class tables. Empty Disconnect: Server uses different class tables.

Post  nicoriah Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:53 pm

I just got a server recently and I was putting in some mods for the server and when I was done a update was released and I updated server and client multiple times, but I still can't connect because it still says "Server uses different class files."

nicoriah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down