Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testicular's Operator Application *EDITED*

+2
Jennifer B
Testicular
6 posters

Go down

Testicular's Operator Application *EDITED* Empty Testicular's Operator Application *EDITED*

Post  Testicular Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:06 am

Steam/In-Game Name - Testicular

Age - 18

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:25224335

Time Spent on TTT - 135 hours

Why I deserve the job - I play on this server whenever people are on it. I don't like to bully players or get into fights. I have an outgoing attitude and i'm very easy to get along with. I play fair and do not RDM. I like to see the rules of the server get followed so the game can flow along as easily as possible.

Availability/Timezone -Most times of the day, especially between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Eastern Time (U.S.)

About Yourself -I live in Lansing, MI. I like to longboard. I aspire to be a rally car driver, but for now im working on a Computer Science Major. I grew up with computer and am pumped that i will be dealing with them as a career. I like to fish, sleep and play TTT!! I can lose my temper sometimes but my anger is easily checked and i don't hold grudges. I can act good under pressure, and i do not usually let my emotions affect my decision making skills.

What do you plan to bring to the DGC community? - I plan to bring an upbeet, fun atmosphere to games in which some people poo on the mood. I don't like to over-use authority , i'd rather see people have fun. I personally will bring honest and fair game play to help improve the servers friendly atmosphere.

Time You’ve Been A Part of DGC - Less than a month, but I play to make the server my home until the end. The people are great.

Previous Admin Experiences - Never had experience, but you have to start somewhere!

Additional Information About yourself- I'll talk about anything, so if you see me on, say my name!

Last edited by Testicular on Tue May 01, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Advised by peers.)
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Testicular's Operator Application *EDITED* Empty Re: Testicular's Operator Application *EDITED*

Post  Jennifer B Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:12 am

I've never seen you before... Reasoning is probably you've been on DGC for less than a month. Come to know the people on the server, and I'm sure you'll become accepted as a proud member!

EDIT: After re-reading this, I find it too be... a little immature. No offence, but I feel like it wasn't very nicely written.

I'm going to remain Neutral about this. No disrespect to you, I just don't see the operator commitment we strive for in all of our administrative staff.

Thanks.

Jen

Last edited by Fister on Tue May 01, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dun helped you out babe)
Jennifer B
Jennifer B
Admin
Admin

Location : Madrid, Spain or Berlin, Germany (moving hopefully soon)

Back to top Go down

Testicular's Operator Application *EDITED* Empty Re: Testicular's Operator Application *EDITED*

Post  Testicular Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:29 am

Well i guess if i played myself off as serious guy mcgee i'd be lying. i like to play and do it in a ruley manor, not douche on everyone
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:32 am

Lack of effort in the application. I'm Neutral until you edit this up a bit, and spend some more time on it.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Testicular Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 am

will do.
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  Explosive Barrels Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:04 am

You also have not fulfilled a requirement to become an Operator... /Looks at your post count/

From the look of your Application, you seem like a lay back guy. However, I've seen you RDM on the server. So, I'll remain neutral for now.
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Testicular Tue May 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Okay i edited, hope it's enough :/
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  [GME] CodZombiez Tue May 01, 2012 6:26 pm

I read the edited version, not much there to see. I would like to see you gain friendships with people on the server. I can't really comment on your time because I almost am never on the server the hours you are. Try to get to know the community a little more please. kthxbye

Neutral
[GME] CodZombiez
[GME] CodZombiez
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Testicular Tue May 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Yeah, i suppose i'm not that great at saying what i want to by typing. I'll try to get online more and express my opinions. lol. Thanks though.
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  [GME] CodZombiez Tue May 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Anytime glad to help a member of the community
[GME] CodZombiez
[GME] CodZombiez
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks Zombie Smile

Yeah, I haven't seen many problems with you Testicular, but as said before, keep getting on the server and develop trust with the player base and staff and you'll be good to go.

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Testicular Tue May 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Will do Fister. I got lots of spare time so ill be on everyday as i have been. It would be a pleasure to earn a spot on your guys' team.

Thanks!!
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Wed May 02, 2012 7:49 am

Come on guys, give him a chance, he is very adaptable, and listens very well. I think as long as you make yourself noticed on the server you would be a great addition to the tier two operator team.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Testicular Wed May 02, 2012 9:00 am

Thank you Headcrab
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down