Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurRAH!'s Bacon's Operator Application. ( I'm Back! )

+5
Moose
CharrLegion
Testicular
HeadcrabHunter
-Jesus Christ-
9 posters

Go down

SurRAH!'s Bacon's Operator Application. ( I'm Back! ) Empty SurRAH!'s Bacon's Operator Application. ( I'm Back! )

Post  -Jesus Christ- Fri May 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Steam/In-Game Name: SurRAH!'s Bacon

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:40150639

Time Spent on TTT:
Two to three months.

Why You Deserve This Job:
I deserve this position because I can handle myself in a argument, in which I must usually take a step forward and enhance the argument in defensive terms. In other words, I can win the argument without violence and with respect. I also have real-life events that have helped me keep myself calm, and thus enhancing my ability to keep calm during a aggressive argument. I am easy to get along with, and am a friendly person. I feel that I would be able to help players make decisions in the right step, other than taking on the aggressive angle of things.

Availability and Timezone.
I am available most of the day between 3-11 PM everyday, my timezone is Eastern Time ( US & Canada )

Bans/Kicks/Etc. Given out to you:
I have been muted on a few occasions, but just for shits and jiggles from some close friends.

About Yourself:
I am a 14 year old going into 10th grade in June. I have 2 brothers, who are twins, named Josh and Collin. There have been problems with one of them which I wish to not bring up, and are still currently underway but other than that they are some fine people to be around. Three words I usually use to describe myself are Easy-going, Friendly, and Calm.

What do you plan to bring to the DGC community?:
I plan to bring good leadership, passive resolutions, and sturdy moderation to this wonderful server. I would be more than honored to be a part of this wonderful community.

Time You’ve Been A Part of DGC:
At most, 3-4 months, but also with some downtime due to real-life issues.

Previous Admin Experiences:
None as far as the internet goes. I've had many leadership roles in large groups as well as small, and I am also a leader of a moderate size youth group in my hometown.

Additional Information About yourself: I do believe that I have explained all I can about myself. Thank you for your time, and for reading my application.

-Jesus Christ-

Back to top Go down

SurRAH!'s Bacon's Operator Application. ( I'm Back! ) Empty Re: SurRAH!'s Bacon's Operator Application. ( I'm Back! )

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 18, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm going to have to +disapprove this, mainly because you are just to childish.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SurRAH!'s Bacon's Operator Application. ( I'm Back! ) Empty Re: SurRAH!'s Bacon's Operator Application. ( I'm Back! )

Post  Testicular Fri May 18, 2012 5:06 pm

I thought the managers told you to wait til next month to apply again.

Edit: And I agree with Headcrab.
Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  -Jesus Christ- Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Testicular wrote:I thought the managers told you to wait til next month to apply again.

I do believe that April was last month.
Also, thank you for the feedback.

-Jesus Christ-

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Fri May 18, 2012 5:18 pm

I as well -Disapprove, he's just not OP material. Also I havn't seen him online as often as he should be.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Testicular Fri May 18, 2012 5:21 pm

-Jesus Christ- wrote:
Testicular wrote:I thought the managers told you to wait til next month to apply again.

Fister denied your ap on May 1st, which was 17 days ago.

Oh and 8 days before that you were also denied.

Testicular
Testicular

Back to top Go down

Post  -Jesus Christ- Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Testicular wrote:
-Jesus Christ- wrote:

Fister denied your ap on May 1st, which was 17 days ago.

Oh and 8 days before that you were also denied.

Ahh. I must have been wrong, I thought it was on the 30th of April.
Sorry about the misinterpretation.

-Jesus Christ-

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Fri May 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Sorry, but Disapprove for previously mentioned reasons

Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Koranith Fri May 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Screw the bandwagon, I'm going with sort of approve.

Just as long as you take your responsibilities as Operator seriously. You could, if you tried, but you have to TRY, man.
Koranith
Koranith
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  -Jesus Christ- Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Koranith wrote:Screw the bandwagon, I'm going with sort of approve.

Just as long as you take your responsibilities as Operator seriously. You could, if you tried, but you have to TRY, man.
Thanks for breaking the trend there, pal.

-Jesus Christ-

Back to top Go down

Post  gammalance Fri May 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Koranith wrote:Screw the bandwagon, I'm going with sort of approve.

Yes, he COULD possibly make a good OP, but then again lots of things COULD happen.
I honestly do not feel that he deserves the position.
For the previously stated reasons, and it seems that when he gets on the forums much, arguments happen. I don't know if he starts them all, but they do happen.
Sorry, but I disapprove
And I haven't seen him on much lately.
gammalance
gammalance
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  [GME] CodZombiez Sat May 19, 2012 5:47 pm

I dissapprove for the reason that I do not beleive you are ready to step up because you are childish as headcrab said.
[GME] CodZombiez
[GME] CodZombiez
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer B Sat May 19, 2012 10:09 pm

No.

All my points have been said.
Jennifer B
Jennifer B
Admin
Admin

Location : Madrid, Spain or Berlin, Germany (moving hopefully soon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down