Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead island thread

3 posters

Go down

Dead island thread Empty Dead island thread

Post  Moose Wed May 30, 2012 6:47 pm

BECAUSE I CAN!

That heart shattering moment when your driving through a crowd of zombies and your truck gets stuck, and all your weapons have 0 quality MFW Shocked No

Edit: Literally just after posting this i go into the game, and the zombies are glitching and not attacking my truck and they push it out for me. MFW Shocked Very Happy

Last edited by Moose on Wed May 30, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extreme luck)

Moose

Back to top Go down

Dead island thread Empty Re: Dead island thread

Post  gammalance Wed May 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Never played it, but it looks lime it would be worth buying.
gammalance
gammalance
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Wed May 30, 2012 6:54 pm

gammalance wrote:Never played it, but it looks lime it would be worth buying.
I love the game, but in my opinion, it's not worth it.
The graphics are amazing, but they take a while to render.
The gameplay is very repetitive, and often involves running from one end of the island to anthother just to say hello to some guy.

I thought the game was going to be about the dad from the trailer, that would have made a great game, but the 4 playable characters in this game seem very out of place.

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose Wed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:
gammalance wrote:Never played it, but it looks lime it would be worth buying.
I love the game, but in my opinion, it's not worth it.
The graphics are amazing, but they take a while to render.
The gameplay is very repetitive, and often involves running from one end of the island to anthother just to say hello to some guy.

I thought the game was going to be about the dad from the trailer, that would have made a great game, but the 4 playable characters in this game seem very out of place.
(I am soloing the game as it is a pirated copy so everything i say will be based on solo game play)

Gonna have to disagree. This game has a very real feel to it, and its not like l4d2 where the zombies are played out as pussys that die in 1 shot. This game is challenging! Graphics work fine for me, havent experienced any lag. I cant see how the gameplay is repetitive. Been thinkin about this reply so ill add more if i cana think of more. IMO id say it is worth it, and i would buy it if i had the money. xD

Edit: As for the 4 people being out of place, its on a vacation island and the survivors in a real life case coulda been anyone. i think any character would seem out of place if your going to put it that way.

Moose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down