Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huy's Ban Appeal/Complaint

2 posters

Go down

Huy's Ban Appeal/Complaint Empty Huy's Ban Appeal/Complaint

Post  Huyy Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Okay so here's my complaint about my ban. I got banned for proving a reason (I rdm'd an admin) heh great reason right, no. Here is why I rdm'd him. First off I got rdm'd my self. So the admin checked the logs for who rdm'd me and basically said yep he rdm'd you. He didn't give a shit because the person who rdm'd me was his "buddy". Everyone is like "OH STOP GETTING MAD BRO" or "WHO CARES YOU WERE A TRAITOR" BLAH BLAH BLAH "IT WAS ONLY ONE RDM GET OVER IT". This made me mad really mad but then I got over it. Then someone said something really ironic, "This game is for FUN not for you ruining it". I laughed at this because someone rdm'ing me wasn't fun 'cause I didn't even get to have fun being a traitor. So a bit later I saw an admin on the ledge, so I pushed him off.Then shit hit the fan almost everyone got mad they were like "BAN HIM KICK HIM" or "ENJOY YOUR BAN OR KICK".The admin I rdm'd was pissed. Then bam I got banned. It's funny because if you compare when I got rdm'd and when he got rdm'd you see the amount of hypocrisy in it. Well that was my point hope you unban me or not it doesn't really matter. Kthxbai
Huyy
Huyy

Back to top Go down

Huy's Ban Appeal/Complaint Empty Re: Huy's Ban Appeal/Complaint

Post  Sneekers Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:03 pm

first time offence, you seem like a relatively good guy. In the future though dont stoop down and try to make points it will almost always hurt you in the end, especially if its an admin.

Approved

Sneekers
Super Admin
Super Admin

https://dgcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down