Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal- And a few questions (Nikinor (No Sound))

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal- And a few questions (Nikinor (No Sound)) Empty Ban Appeal- And a few questions (Nikinor (No Sound))

Post  Nikinor Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Okay.Recently, I've been banned from the server- twice. The first ban was from Jake The Chameleon, who made the ban reason "SO ANNOYING AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" while me and HeadCrabHunter were having an argument. I was banned shortly after the argument ended (thank god) for about 3 minutes. I was then unbanned, and proceeded playing like I normally do.
I played for 4 or 5 hours, before going to bed.
When I woke up this morning, I found that I was banned- again. I repeatedly reconnected over the day, thinking it may have been a temporary ban, but apparently, it wasen't. Temporary, or permanently, I'd like an explanation to why I was banned by my favorite TTT server twice in a row.

Now, on to the question-
I'm beginning to question if a few admins should keep their adminship- It's not my choice, but I might as well state my opinion on it.
First off, there's Jake The Chameleon.
I just don't like this admin because he's immature, impatient, and doesn't give the people he bans time to explain what they are doing or do.

Then, Moaf.
Same thing as Jake, but I've never seen him ban a person. Apparently, this guy likes to say "u mad?" a lot and purposely make the players in the server with him angry, so he can give himself more reason to punish them. It's the good cop, and the bad cop, and this guy is apparently the bad cop.

I'd also like to be unbanned because, well, this is my favorite TTT server- no doubt. It's the only one I know that has people playing it, and I have made quite a few friends on it.
Please, lift my ban so I can continue playing.

Nikinor

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal- And a few questions (Nikinor (No Sound)) Empty Re: Ban Appeal- And a few questions (Nikinor (No Sound))

Post  Ludicium Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:48 pm

seems heart felt just need your steam id bud
Ludicium
Ludicium
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal- And a few questions (Nikinor (No Sound)) Empty Re: Ban Appeal- And a few questions (Nikinor (No Sound))

Post  Nikinor Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks.
My Steam ID is

Nikinor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down