Desolator's Gaming Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specific Rules [NEW DISCUSSION!]

+8
Fister
Koranith
-Jesus Christ-
Col. Avalanche
[GME] CodZombiez
GenePName
Explosive Barrels
CharrLegion
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Specific Rules [NEW DISCUSSION!] Empty Specific Rules [NEW DISCUSSION!]

Post  CharrLegion Tue May 01, 2012 4:12 am

Extended Rule List for Admins - CONCLUDED - Click here for concluding cost
Spoiler:
Forcful Traitor Testing - CONCLUDED - Click here for concluding post
Spoiler:

Using the Health Station against Detective's will - IN PROGRESS
So i'm sure all of us has been detective and plonked down a health station at some point; however, we often do this to heal ourself or a proven ally. I would like to see however if we can agree that a detective may order a player/set of players not to use his health station or be executed. There have been a few instances when a T will run up and start using it and I can't do anything but wait for him to get full health and run off. Discuss!

Hearing Traitor Music through their mic - CONCLUDED - Click here for concluding post
Spoiler:

Traitor Camping & its punishment - IN PROGRESS
Spoiler:

P.S. Will add more debates as we conclude others
P.P.S. Added Desolator's Post about Admin Rules

Last edited by CharrLegion on Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 10 times in total
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Specific Rules [NEW DISCUSSION!] Empty Re: Specific Rules [NEW DISCUSSION!]

Post  Explosive Barrels Tue May 01, 2012 4:30 am

CharrLegion wrote:Basically on maps with a T-Tester Ood will insist you get tested, if you do not then you will be called out and killed. He also says that if you kill him for doing this then he will slay you next round.

I'm not going to make a long post on this. But. I do not do that. Slaying if I get killed? Nope.

EDIT: As for the other stuff, if you do not want to get tested, that is auto-traitorest. Which means you are more than likely a Traitor.

Last edited by Explosive Barrels on Tue May 01, 2012 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'CAUSE I WANTED TOOOOOO. ;D)
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Tue May 01, 2012 5:11 am

Explosive Barrels wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:Basically on maps with a T-Tester Ood will insist you get tested, if you do not then you will be called out and killed. He also says that if you kill him for doing this then he will slay you next round.

I'm not going to make a long post on this. But. I do not do that. Slaying if I get killed? Nope.

EDIT: As for the other stuff, if you do not want to get tested, that is auto-traitorest. Which means you are more than likely a Traitor.
(assuming your ood) So your denying that an hour ago on minecraft you threatened to slay me if I killed you for calling me out because I wouldnt get tested?

Also sure it's traitorous but that's it. It shouldn't be KoSable ever not unless they killed another innocent player. It ruins the game.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  GenePName Tue May 01, 2012 11:22 am

I'll drop by for my opinion on this.

There is no downside for getting in a traitor tester if you are told to by a dectective as long as you are innocent. It's just another obstacle; stay away from the tester if you're a traitor or get another people to get in first. Blow them up with C4, destroy/arm the tester...there are plenty of ways to get around testers. I don't see why this is so gamebreaking to you. If they aren't a dectective/proven, don't get in. Tell them you don't want to without a dectective nearby, and if they KoS you then tell an admin that they just RDMed. (If it was an admin, post something on the forums in the section about reports).
GenePName
GenePName

https://dgcf.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Explosive Barrels Tue May 01, 2012 1:40 pm

GenePName wrote:I'll drop by for my opinion on this.

There is no downside for getting in a traitor tester if you are told to by a dectective as long as you are innocent. It's just another obstacle; stay away from the tester if you're a traitor or get another people to get in first. Blow them up with C4, destroy/arm the tester...there are plenty of ways to get around testers. I don't see why this is so gamebreaking to you. If they aren't a dectective/proven, don't get in. Tell them you don't want to without a dectective nearby, and if they KoS you then tell an admin that they just RDMed. (If it was an admin, post something on the forums in the section about reports).

Beautifully put.

@Charr, I would slay you if you RDMed anyone. It's that simple.
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  [GME] CodZombiez Tue May 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Well said Gene, I agree 100%.
[GME] CodZombiez
[GME] CodZombiez
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Tue May 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Explosive Barrels wrote:

Beautifully put.

@Charr, I would slay you if you RDMed anyone. It's that simple.
To this point Ood youre trying to cover your arse. You threatened to slay me If I killed you after you called me out. Also all the rounds in question Ood was never det or proven and was forcing people in regardless of their location on the map. And its gamebreaking in that reason.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Col. Avalanche Tue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm not too sure of the situation, nor how it actually happened, so unless I get solid evidence, I will not judge it.

As for the situation, it is unacceptable. If an Innocent player tells you to enter a Traitor-Tester, you do not have to follow their orders, as there is a very likely chance that they, themselves, are Traitor. It is only when a Detective tells you to that you must obide to the word. If you are Innocent, and another Innocent player tells you to enter the Traitor-Testor, you don't have to follow their word on it. You can simply say no, and take your leave. If you are killed, whether or not you're a Traitor, by another Innocent player for "refusing to enter the Traitor-Tester", it will be concidered as an act of RDM, as it is not a solid reason to kill someone. If a proven Innocent player, whom you saw test in the Tester, tells you to take a spin inside of the Tester, you might as well go along with it, but you do not have to. If an Administrator, who is Innocent, decides to kill another player, who has not yet tested, or refused to get tested, the Administrator will be punished for RDM. If they do threat other players with a slay following the situation, report it immediately, and the higher-ranked staff will look into it.

Bottom line is, you do not have to test if you are told to do so by an Innocent player. As well, if an Admin decides to punish you for killing him, after them killing a player who refused to test, please do report it. They would be punished for abuse of their admin powers.
Col. Avalanche
Col. Avalanche
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Tue May 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Very well. First case closed. I dont have evidence of the multiple times ood killed me but to that end it doesnt matter now that the rule is safely established. I'll clean up the original post and add new rules to solidify later in time. Thanks for posting all.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Explosive Barrels Tue May 01, 2012 4:03 pm

CharrLegion wrote:I dont have evidence of the multiple times ood killed me

Of course you don't, 'cause I didn't.
Explosive Barrels
Explosive Barrels
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Explosive Barrels wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:I dont have evidence of the multiple times ood killed me

Of course you don't, 'cause I didn't.
Drop it now please. Thanks.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  -Jesus Christ- Wed May 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Another arguement?
Woo. Pass the popcorn.

-Jesus Christ-

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 02, 2012 6:19 pm

-Jesus Christ- wrote:Another arguement?
Woo. Pass the popcorn.
Stop spamming the forums trying to get your post count up.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Koranith Wed May 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Other issues: Random firing very close to groups of people, using T traps when nobody is in, and the one that really annoys me... Going into the T room when a T opens it.

(I was killed for the last one, after saying "I'm not a traitor you *selfcensor*-ing *selfcensor*ers at least 10 times)

Whoops, didn't mention. I was an innocent, not a T.
Koranith
Koranith
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Wed May 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Koranith wrote:Other issues: Random firing very close to groups of people, using T traps when nobody is in, and the one that really annoys me... Going into the T room when a T opens it.

(I was killed for the last one, after saying "I'm not a traitor you *selfcensor*-ing *selfcensor*ers at least 10 times)

Whoops, didn't mention. I was an innocent, not a T.
Firing near a group is Traitor baiting which is killable. Using random traps when nobody is a good one to get sorted out. Going in T room when a T opens it is grounds for being killed. Do it at your own risk.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Wed May 02, 2012 10:52 pm

CharrLegion wrote:
-Jesus Christ- wrote:Another arguement?
Woo. Pass the popcorn.
Stop spamming the forums trying to get your post count up.

Tsk tsk Charr, he be but a young laddie.

Fister
Manager
Manager

http://www.wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Fri May 04, 2012 4:26 pm

A new rule to discuss has been posted. Please see the first post.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Fri May 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Using the Health Station against Detective's will - IN PROGRESS
So i'm sure all of us has been detective and plonked down a health station at some point; however, we often do this to heal ourself or a proven ally. I would like to see however if we can agree that a detective may order a player/set of players not to use his health station or be executed. There have been a few instances when a T will run up and start using it and I can't do anything but wait for him to get full health and run off. Discuss!

P.S. Will add more debates as we conclude others/[/quote]

Nope, you can't do that. So go ahead and conclude it. :L

Fister
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Fri May 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Really? That seems a little screwed up.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Well, it has happened to me recently, the detective who had done it had not even given a warning out, just shot anyone who used it without permission. I mean, the detective can give out orders that the innocent players must oblige by, so would this count as an order?

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Fri May 04, 2012 4:33 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:Well, it has happened to me recently, the detective who had done it had not even given a warning out, just shot anyone who used it without permission. I mean, the detective can give out orders that the innocent players must oblige by, so would this count as an order?
Exactly, the detective can force people into the T tester so he should also be able to apply rules to HIS health station.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Fister Fri May 04, 2012 4:35 pm

CharrLegion wrote:
HeadcrabHunter wrote:Well, it has happened to me recently, the detective who had done it had not even given a warning out, just shot anyone who used it without permission. I mean, the detective can give out orders that the innocent players must oblige by, so would this count as an order?
Exactly, the detective can force people into the T tester so he should also be able to apply rules to HIS health station.

Nope, he can't.

Simple as that Razz

Too much room for complaining there and favoritism.
So no.

Fister
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Fri May 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Fister wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:

Nope, he can't.

Simple as that Razz

So no.
Your point? Favoritism is going to happen one way or another. You guys intently comming at me with a knife every T round is an example of favoritism.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadcrabHunter Fri May 04, 2012 4:43 pm

CharrLegion wrote:
Fister wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:

Nope, he can't.

Simple as that Razz

So no.
Your point? Favoritism is going to happen one way or another. You guys intently comming at me with a knife every T round is an example of favoritism.
Naaa, that's just Fister.
But yeah, lets say Surrah makes an HP station, I am her friend, but I'm not proven, but she still lets me use the HP station. now lets say new player on the server come to use it, and Surrah does not let him/her.
After the new player walks away, I stab Surrah
Favoritism.
(Surrah would never do that though, she is nice to everyone on the server.)

HeadcrabHunter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrLegion Fri May 04, 2012 4:46 pm

HeadcrabHunter wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:
Fister wrote:
CharrLegion wrote:

Nope, he can't.

Simple as that Razz

So no.
Naaa, that's just Fister.
But yeah, lets say Surrah makes an HP station, I am her friend, but I'm not proven, but she still lets me use the HP station. now lets say new player on the server come to use it, and Surrah does not let him/her.
After the new player walks away, I stab Surrah
Favoritism.
(Surrah would never do that though, she is nice to everyone on the server.)
But it doesn't matter. That's the detectives decision and fault for trusting a friend over another. There is no downside to favoritism towards the health station other then possibily healing a traitor who's your friend who will then kill you.
CharrLegion
CharrLegion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next